Welcome to the investor relations section of the 600 Group website, where you will find key financial and investor data. This section plays a key role in our investor relations activities.
The 600 Group PLC is an industrial laser technology business with a diversified, blue-chip customer base. It designs and supplies industrial laser systems for applications in end-markets ranging from industrial and aerospace to medical and pharmaceuticals.
The Group operates through two brands, TYKMA/Electrox and Control Micro Systems (CMS), providing standard and specialized laser solutions, including marking, drilling, cutting and welding attributes.
Following the sale of 600 Group’s legacy Machine Tools Division its operations are focused on accelerating growth from this higher-margin sector where its existing businesses already have a strong global customer base. The Group’s strategy is to utilize its expertise and position to expand internationally into these high-growth, but fragmented, markets – both organically and through value-accretive acquisitions.
This strategy gives investors access to a growth market with substantial recurring revenues and sales diversified across both geographies and sector applications.
- Compelling growth strategy with operations streamlined around the high-margin industrial laser systems
- Strong foothold in the US market and plans for further international expansion in high-growth emerging markets
- Huge addressable market (currently $5.6bn) with applications spanning industrial, aerospace, medical, pharmaceutical, consumer, electronics and defense
- Blue-chip customer base with a reliable stream of recurring revenues
- Diversified revenues from selling into a wide range of geographies and end-markets
- Strong market dynamics driven by legislation and requirements for traceability of products
- Own IP – proprietary technology and software
- Pricing power from strong brand recognition and customized offering
- Strong financial position with net cash balance
- Management interests aligned with shareholders
- Commercial momentum – multiple recent large contract wins, record orderbook and enquiry pipeline
- Opportunity to consolidate a highly fragmented market and accelerate growth through strategic, value-accretive acquisitions
At 2 November 2023, the Directors had been informed of the following interests in shares of 3% or more of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company:
|Number of Shares
|Haddeo Partners LLP*
|Peter Gyllenhammer AB
|Mr A Perloff and the Maland Pension Fund Trustees
|Pruta Securities (Jersey) Limited
|Phillip J Milton & Co. PLC
|Mr T Miller
|Quilter Cheviot Investment Management
*P R Dupee a director of the Company is the Managing Partner of Haddeo Partners LLP.
The total number of shares in issue is 127,873,341. The Directors have not been notified that any other person had a declarable interest in the nominal value of the ordinary share capital amounting to 3% or more.
The number of shares not in the public’s hands is 23,492,535 – 18.37%.
The Company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the securities.
There are no other exchanges or trading platforms on which the company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities admitted or traded.
|Next Year End
|31 March 2024
|Next Preliminary Announcement
|Next Annual Report and Accounts
|Next Annual General Meeting
|Next Interim Period End (to be reported)
|30 September 2023
|Next Interim Announcement
42 Berkeley Square
London, W1J 5AW
|42 Berkeley Square
London, W1J 5AW
Central Square, 29 Wellington Street
Leeds, LS1 4D
|RSM UK LLP
25 Farringdon Street
London, EC4A 4AB
|Bank of America Merill Lynch
HSBC Bank plc
|Broker and Nominated Adviser
|Cavendish Securities PLC
6, 7, 8 Tokenhouse Yard
London, EC2R 7AS
This information is being disclosed for the purposes of AIM Rule 26.
The information was last updated on 2 November 2023.
Description of the Business
The 600 Group PLC (“the Group”) is incorporated in England (Registered No.196730). The Group operates these businesses from locations in:
- London, England
- Florida, USA
- Ohio, USA
The company has adopted the QCA code, for full details please click the links below:
Directors, responsibilities, Committees and Governance
Annual and Interim Accounts and Shareholder Notifications